3300 words of novel written today! I think 3800 words is my all-time record thus far, so I’m feeling pretty cheerful right now. Of course, I don’t know how many of those words will end up staying in the final draft, and I think there are probably too many pixels devoted to characters worrying about what’s happening, telling each other important information that the reader needs to know, and too much about the wheelbarrow. But, we’ll see. It’s better than spending all my time on Wikipedia reading about ancient Roman swear words.
- Post Date:
- Wednesday, Feb 8th, 2012 at 4:41 pm
- Do More:
- You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
- When to Self-Publish
- Part Nine of “The Guild of Swordsmen”
- Part Eight of “The Guild of Swordsmen”
- Part Seven of “The Guild of Swordsmen”
- Part Six of “The Guild of Swordsmen”
- Donald’s in Nature!
- Another story from Donald in Daily Science Fiction
- Part Five of “The Guild of Swordsmen”
- Part Four of “The Guild of Swordsmen”
- Read “Clear Skies in Pixieland” for free